Thursday, July 24, 2008

GET YOUR PUMPKINS NOW BEFORE THEY'RE ALL GONE!


Just visited my pumpkin patch that my daughter and her husband planted for me and......they're up, growing and loaded with blooms and mini pumpkins.....It's a reminder.....cooler weather, fall, harvest, Halloween and all things Autumn. My favorite time of the year. I know many of my customers are super organized and love to get a jump start on their fall sewing/craft projects so I have just listed many new delightful fall/Halloween prints in my store. I can't wait for you to visit and see the stock we have just ready for you to fill you little goodie bags full of delightful patterns. We have many new spring and summer prints from this year on sale as well. We are always here to serve you with excellent customer care and with the best in fabrics. Remember......cool weather will be upon us soon. Happy hunting.

No comments: