Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Autumn Has Arrived.......

Every leaf speaks bliss to me,
fluttering from the autumn tree.
by Emily Bronte

Today I am dancing in celebration of my favorite time of year. Cooler nights and leaves slowly changing into brilliant hues of golden yellow, pumpkin orange, cranberry red and chestnut brown. The fig tree in my yard is aflutter with all the little birds feasting on the harvest of fruit. My front yard has two huge walnut trees that bring furry little grey squirrels franticly burying their treasures of nuts for the cold days that are coming. I delight in watching the transformation of summer into autumn.

As you enjoy the turning of colors, please visit our little cottage. We are brimming full of new, brightly colored Halloween prints. Here are a few of them below..................
















No comments: